1. Don’t try to piss quietly. Nobody in a public restroom thinks you’re knitting in your stall. They came to piss, just like you. And if you have to take a dump, do it. Get over your fear of public toilets. It’ll make life a lot easier.
2. Masturbate. Masturbate a lot. Talk about it with your friends. You’ve got the right to make yourself feel good and brag about it just like all the boys with extra large kleenex packages on their desks.
3. If you want the large fries, get the large fries. Hunger and appetite are nothing to be ashamed of, just human. Don’t ever feel guilty for eating in front of others. You need to nourish your body to stay alive. We all do.
4. Laugh as loud as you have to, no matter if you snort or gasp or literally scream.
5. Fart when you have to.
6. Always remember you weren’t born to visually please others. Forget the phrase “what if they think it’s ugly”. If you think it’s lovely, it is lovely. You wanna wear it, wear it!
7. Speak your mind! You can learn to do so without insulting others or shoving your opinion down other people’s throats."
well no one else is gonna do it
the word “revenge” doesn’t even mean revenge to me anymore it means gerard way in eyeliner and a bulletproof vest it means emo at its finest
Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys Tall boys tall boys tall boys tall boys
2005 wasn’t just 2005
it was the beginning of an era
omfg i remember this
holy shit someone is actually asking me stuff omfg lol
Y - Name a place you hate and why
Definitely my high school. No doubt at all. Even tho i found some amazing friends there, but high school was HELL for me. Physically and mentally. School drowned me with the exams, paper, and also the grades. People there are SO fake, and self-centered. And my anxiety went up so high on high school days; i was so depressed because of the grades, and also the people. Ew.
U - Who would you like to kill right now?
no one, for today.
V - 3 Things you hate about your best friend?
Well i guess…. the insensitive, kinda ignorant sometimes, and…. um idk but i love them tho
Is that… is that even healthy?
There are sea organisms and fungi which glow in the dark and there’s fireflies and jellyfish which glow in the dark. It doesn’t do them any harm nor does it do the people around them any harm. I would say its pretty healthy, as well as it would mean more photosynthesis happening in cities which mean cleaner air.
I was just curious about how they were doing it and for some reason I didn’t think to click the link. But thanks! It makes more sense now. I was afraid it was some kind of chemical thing.
nah just genetic modification using existing bioluminescent genes. Genetics is really cool, and so is bioluminescence. I mean they’ve already made pigs glow using jellyfish genes and pigs are waaay more complicated than trees iirc. So they’re actually (i think) less likely to muck it up with trees.
In which case
(I like glowy things)
I’m hoping they do this safely in a way that doesn’t make the trees extra susceptible to diseases. Like I know some scientists were breeding a kind of fish that glows under black light or something like that, and they were breeding them in such a way that they got sick really easily (breeding them through incest). I hope that doesn’t happen. (I just hope the trees are safe and stuff ahhh)
I keep getting messages asking about all this so im gonna explain it all here!
• For months it’s been known that FOB have been recording new music but they weren’t revealing anything about the new album
• Patrick said a few times on twitter that it sounds nothing like their other albums (but all of them are slightly different so don’t stress)
• It was then rumoured/said in a few articles that they were set to release new music before the end of 2014
• Today (20-08-14) someone found on a casting website that FOB were looking for various actors to play various different characters in a Roman-themed music video for new song “Centuries”
• A radio station also tweeted Patrick saying “the future sounds amazing #Centuries #NewFOBMusicSoon” or something like that
• A few people tweeted that it was set to be released October 6th (but I don’t know how they know this)
• I saw a text post saying apparently it’s gonna be a concept album (which would link in with how Patrick said it sounds nothing like anything they’ve done before) but I’ve only seen this once and the post said “apparently” so I’m not sure whether to believe this but it’s exciting anyway!
• I saw one or two people say the album is due out in November (but once again im not sure how they know this
• EXTRA: Apparently a lyric is “I will love you for Centuries”
And that’s all I know but it is exciting!!